Scriptures and great life hacks to get you through things.
I had a rough day at work last week because I was told to do something that my supervisor should have done himself. I talked to my wife about it, we prayed about it and then the next morning I went and talked to the person about some work that had to get delayed. I felt bad about the situation. That night I was thinking about what to write about for this month. Prayer is monumental. Scriptures fortify your walk and being around those that can lift you up during your time of need is very critical. Here are some scriptures and Christian life hacks that I thought you might like.
• The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.
• Control Your "ANGER" because it is just one letter away from "D"ANGER.
• Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them. Psalm 119:165
• "I believe the Bible is the best gift God has ever given to man. All the good of the Savior of the world is communicated to us through The Book." -President Abraham Lincoln
• Be STRONG when you are weak, BRAVE when you are scared, and HUMBLE when you are VICTORIOUS.
• I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13.
• Don't judge my path if you haven't walked my journey.
• In Happy moments, praise GOD. In difficult moments seek GOD. In quite moments, Trust God. In every moment, Thank God.
• Be still, and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10.
• Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalm 37:4.
• Our faith can move mountains. Matthew 17:20.
• When life gets too hard to stand, kneel.
• Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Matthew 7:1,2.
• I don't believe in luck, I believe in Jesus.
• Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.
• It's better to be Biblically correct than Politically correct!
• More JESUS, Less Drama, Less Selfishness, Less Complaining, Less Bitterness, Less Gossip, Less Pride, Less Anger, Less Me.
• If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
• When life is rough, PRAY. When life is great, PRAY.
• Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison.
• When you stand for God, you will stand out. Don't be surprised if it makes people angry.
• The only one who can truly satisfy the human heart is the one who made it!
• When you are going through something hard and wonder where God is, remember the teacher is always quiet during the test.
• Without God our week would be: Sinday, Mournday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Fightday, Shatterday. 7 days without God makes one weak.
• "It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and Bible." -President George Washington.
• Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair.
Hope these will help in your daily walk.